Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, www.salvogroup.co.uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page and our Terms & Conditions
from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes
We may collect the following information for our use only, we do not share your details with any 3rd parties.
We are also registered with the data protection act
- name and contact number
- contact information including email address
- personal address
- other information relevant to providing you a service you require
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information or share your information with 3rd parties.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
www.salvogroup.co.uk may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.